Tips and Tricks
- Each year group will have its own album which can be managed by the Teacher for that year group via the Teacher Portal.
- Photo albums can be created for the entire school with photos categorised by topic.
- Albums can be created and managed through the Photo Album module which can be found in the Module Manager
- Photos can be downloaded as a zip file onto a PC, archived or removed
- Photos should not exceed 900 x 1300 pixels and photos added will be reduced as part of an overnight batch process to safe storage
- Password restrictions can be set for visitors to view photos
- People from outside the school such as parents and govenors can be provided with permissions to upload photos, either directly onto the website or via the SchoolApp.
- You can remove albums from appearing in the overview at the bottom of the home page by seting "Publish Album status" to "No" (click the pencil mark next to the Photo Album name to get to these settings)
- For an album to appear in the Photo Album Overview, change the "Do you want this album in the overview status" to "Yes" (click the pencil mark next to the Photo Album name to get to these settings)