Tips and Tricks
- Pages will have their own Section ID and Page ID that are unique to that page and is the location of that page in the website.
- When a page is deleted / moved these IDs will change automatically
- These IDS can be found in the your browser and looks like: schoolsunited.info/index.php?section=25&
- The Search Module will need to be configured to be aligned with these IDs (see Include Search Button in Menu Bar)
- The Modules used in the website need to be be configured to ensure that the links you want the module to point to are working. You can do this in the Webdesign Editor ->Configuration ->General Options section where you can update the Page Numbers at the bottom.
- Incorrect configuration will lead to an error message "This Section has either no pages or there is no start page defined for this section"